Questions about a particular dog?
Write to: email@example.com
Questions about adopting a dog?
Many answers are here.
Serious about being the Hero to a good dog?
Please fill out the Adoption Questionnaire.
Steps to Hero worship:
- View available dogs.
- Fill out the Adoption Questionnaire.
- A team member will contact you by email.
- We check references, meet you in a phone interview and may conduct a home visit.
- Pay the Hold My Pup! Deposit of $100.
- We complete an adoption contract with you.
- Pay the balance of the adoption fee: $495 ($595 total) for a dog under 1 year or $445 ($545 total) for a dog over 1 year.
- Bring home your new best friend!
++++++++++++++++++++++++HIDE CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE-->
Your adoption fee pays for:
- USDA licensed transportation from our southern rescue partners
- DA2PP or similar: canine distemper, canine adenovirus (canine hepatitis), canine parvovirus, parainfluenza
- Rabies vaccine
- Bord e tella vaccine (kennel cough)
- Interstate health certificate
- Pre-transport vet visit
- Negative heartworm test within 10 days of transport to NH
- Spay or neuter
- Negative fecal
- Flea and tick preventative
- Quarantine stay in our licensed facility
- New Hampshire health certificate
Ready to Adopt?
Complete our Questionnaire
Help Support Our Mission!
Mary's Dogs Rescue & Adoption is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization and gratefully accepts any and all donations. Your donation is tax exempt and will help continue our outreach to southern shelters and rescues, and sponsor animals that need special care.
Thank-you for your generous donation!