OUR SOUTHERN PARTNERS
Through cooperation with our partners in the south we are able to learn about each dog and puppy prior to their journey north so that we can plan for just the right type of family to welcome them.
These rescue partners have become some of our best friends, though they are hundreds of miles away.
- Athens-Limestone Animal Shelter, Limestone, Alabama
- Chicot County Humane Shelter, Lake Village, Arkansas
- Jefferson County Humane Society, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Monticello 2nd Chance, Monticello, Arkansas
- Mutt Madness in the Mississippi Delta, Greenville, MS Mississippi
- Star City Animal Shelter, Star City, Arkansas
- Paws and Claws Rescue, McGehee, Arkansas
- Volunteers of Crossett Pound, Crossett, Arkansas
As of December 6, 2016, Mary’s Dogs Rescue & Adoption is approved by the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization . [Link to IRS 501(c)(3)-Approval for Mary’s Dogs Rescue & Adoption.] Donors can deduct any and all contributions they make to Mary’s Dogs under IRC Section 170. Mary’s Dogs is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
Ready to Adopt?
Complete our Questionnaire
Help Support Our Mission!
Mary's Dogs Rescue & Adoption is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization and gratefully accepts any and all donations. Your donation is tax exempt and will help continue our outreach to southern shelters and rescues, and sponsor animals that need special care.
Thank-you for your generous donation!